BiPAC 8900AX-2400, Wireless-AC 2400Mbps 3G/4G LTE VDSL2/ADSL2+ VPN Firewall Router
Fibre-ready triple-WAN VDSL2 supports backward compatibility to ADSL2+
- Triple-WAN ports for 3G/4G LTE, VDSL2/ADSL2+ fallback, Gigabit Ethernet WAN (EWAN) for broadband connectivity
- Simultaneous dual-band Wireless up to 2400Mbps (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Gigabit WAN and LAN
- IPv6 ready (IPv4/IPv6 dual stack)
- Fibre (FTTC/FTTP/FTTH) ready with high WAN throughput
- NBN (National Broadband Network) ready* Note -1
- USB port for print server, NAS, DLNA media server, and 3G/4G LTE USB modem
- SNR adjustments to achieve highest sync speeds
- Monitoring of individual LAN ports
- QoS for traffic prioritization and bandwidth management
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n and ac standards
- WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) for easy setup
- Wireless security with WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Supports WDS repeater function
- Multiple wireless SSIDs with wireless guest access and client isolation
- 16 IPSec VPN tunnels
- SOHO firewall security
- Auto failover
- Supports IPTV application* 2
- Ease of use with quick installation wizard (EZSO)
- Broadcom chipset for better stability
- Ideal for SOHO and office users
Maximum Performance Dual-band Wi-Fi Router
Featured with simultaneous dual-band technology, the BiPAC 8900AX-2400 can run both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency bands at the same time, offering ultra-fast wireless speeds of up to 2400Mbps and multiple SSIDs. The BiPAC 8900AX-2400, by adopting this state-of-the-art technology, allows for multiple-demand applications, such as streaming HD videos and multiplayer gaming simultaneously. The Wireless Protected Access (WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK) and Wireless Encryption Protocol (WEP) features enhance the level of transmission security and access control over wireless LAN. The router also supports the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) standard, allowing users to establish a secure wireless network by simply pushing a button. If your network requires wider coverage, the built-in Wireless Distribution System (WDS) repeater function allows you to expand your wireless network without the need for any external wires or cables.
Pathway to the Future
IPv6 (Internet Protocol Version 6), launched as the current IPv4 is getting filled up, gradually becomes the indispensible addressing system for the savvy cloud computing users. Equipped with IPV6, the BiPAC 8900AX-2400 eagerly provides users a better working environment to work with, a shortcut to upgrade and a more efficient solution to save budget. For the customers during this transition period, dual stack (IPv4 and IPv6) feature enables the hosts a convenient way to reserve both address to smooth over this coexistent period.
3G/4G LTE Mobility and Always-On Connectivity
With the BiPAC 8900AX-2400 you can connect a 3G/4G LTE USB modem to its built-in USB port, allowing you to watch movies, download music or access e-mail no matter where you may be. You can even share your Internet connection with others, when away on business, at a show, or wherever there is mobile signal but no fixed line access. The auto fail-over feature ensures maximum connectivity and minimum interruption by quickly and smoothly connecting to a 3G/4G LTE network in the event that your DSL/fibre/cable line fails. The BiPAC 8900AX-2400 will then automatically reconnect to the DSL/fibre/cable connection when it’s restored, reducing connection costs. These features are perfect for office situations where a constant and uninterrupted connection is critical.
The BiPAC 8900AX-2400 has four Gigabit LAN ports and one Giga Ethernet WAN port that can be configured as a WAN interface for broadband connectivity. This EWAN offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting to a cable, DSL, fibre modem. The BiPAC8900AX-2400 again offers users convenience and optimal network performance with data rates reaching up to 1Gbps.
- This is only applicable for Australia and New Zealand.
- IPTV application may require subscription to IPTV services from a Telco / ISP.
- On request for Telco / ISP projects.
- Specifications on this datasheet are subject to change without prior notice.